To celebrate the 250th Anniversary of the founding of the first German colonies along the Volga River in Russia, Volga German Tours is offering six tour combinations to the Volga German colonies in 2018!
- Tour A: May 18-27 (colonies)
- Tour B: May 18-June 1 (colonies + Moscow & St. Petersburg)
- Tour C: May 26-June 1 (Moscow & St. Petersburg)
- Tour D: August 10-19 (colonies)
- Tour E: August 10-24 (colonies + Moscow & St. Petersburg)
- Tour F: August 18-24 (Moscow & St. Petersburg)
You pick the dates that work best for you, and we will design that tour around the Volga German colonies that you want to visit!
All tours are open to the public and will be led by Drs. Brent Mai and Mila Koretnikov.
Only 30 people will be taken on each tour.
Since 2016, we have taken five groups on tours similar to those offered now. Read the testimonials from some of those participants.
Questions about the tours should be directed to Brent Mai at: